Social security law
The lawyers and specialists of our firm assist companies in specific and sensitive areas, particularly in view of the financial stakes, workplace accidents and occupational diseases.
This branch of law also covers all the company’s relations with URSSAF.
Our main interventions in social security law:
Assistance to companies in declaring and following up on workplace accident and occupational disease files, management of their Workplace Accident/Occupational Disease rates
- Assistance to the employer in drafting the Workplace Accident declaration and any reservations.
- Assistance in the follow-up of the examination of the file by the CPAM and support in the investigation phase.
- In liaison with the firm’s litigation department, assistance in drafting observations, disputes and appeals in the event of recognition of Workplace Accidents/Occupational Diseases.
- Challenging partial permanent disability rates, accountability, duration of work stoppages, participation in assessment phases.
- Analysis and audit of employer accounts determining the annual contribution rate on the basis of CARSAT allocations (Social Security daily allowance, pensions, etc.).
- Assistance in litigation files relating to the recognition of gross negligence on the part of the employer, liaison with the company’s insurers.
Assistance to companies in the context of URSSAF audits and reassessments
- Assistance to the employer during the audit phase, drafting responses to observation letters.
- In liaison with the firm’s litigation department, assistance to employers in the context of challenging reassessments and formal notices both in the context of amicable recourse (amicable appeals committee) and judicial recourse (former TASS, now the labour division of the Judicial Court).
in social security law
Availability and Responsiveness
Proximity and Tailor-made services
Rigour and Pragmatism
Clarity of fees