General Conditions of Use
1. IntroductionThe purpose of the Site is to present the activities of Lex-Part Avocats and to allow some of our clients to connect to the site of our service provider for the secure storage and sharing of data relating to their files. The Site, which has no commercial vocation, can be freely accessed and is free of charge. The general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as the GTCU) may be changed at any time without notice. In this case, the modified GTCU will be posted on our site and will be effective as soon as they are published online.
2. Acceptance of the GTCUBy browsing our site, the user undertakes to comply with these GTCU without restriction or reservation. In case of disagreement, the user undertakes to cease all use of the Site.
3. Access to the serviceThe Site is normally accessible without interruption, except in cases of force majeure, or external events such as a failure of the Internet network or access providers. The Site may also be inaccessible in the event of unforeseeable technical failure, or maintenance and updating operations, or following a court decision. Lex-Part Avocats (hereafter the Firm) cannot be held responsible for the interruption of services for the above-mentioned events.
4. InformationThe Firm’s obligation regarding the operation, availability and accessibility of the Site is limited to a best-efforts obligation. The Firm does not give any guarantee on these matters, nor with regard to the adaptation and conformity of the Site to the user’s needs. By browsing our site, the user acknowledges and accepts the risks of the Internet (e.g. viruses, data theft, etc.). The user is informed that despite a secure HTTPS type connection, they must protect their computer equipment and its contents themselves, in particular by means of an antivirus and a backup system. The Firm cannot be held liable for any damage caused to the user’s computer equipment and its contents, or through them, during or following a connection to our Site. The information published on our Site is purely informative and indicative, it does not in any way constitute a consultation, advice or legal opinion. Despite the care taken in drafting it, it should not be used without consulting the Firm.
5. Intellectual propertyThe entire structure and content of our Site (software, graphics, images, sounds, photographs, logos, trademarks, drawings, videos, text and visual elements, tools, documents, data and databases, together hereinafter referred to as the Elements) are our exclusive property or that of our suppliers and service providers. We are therefore the sole owner of the intellectual property rights attached thereto (copyright, neighbouring rights, trademark rights, database producer’s rights, software rights), except those belonging to our suppliers and service providers. By accessing our Site, the user only has the right to use our services for their strictly private and non-profit-making needs, and in no case has any right whatsoever over the Elements. Any use, representation, reproduction, publication, transmission, modification or extraction of all or part of the Elements in any manner whatsoever (and in particular by using a “spider” data extraction robot or the web scraping method) without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any violation of this prohibition engages the civil and/or criminal liability of its perpetrator, in particular for infringement and unfair competition.
7. Applicable lawThe GTCU are subject exclusively to French domestic law.
Disponibilité et réactivité
Proximité et prestations sur mesure
Rigueur et pragmatisme
Clarté des honoraires