Administrative contract and public procurement law
The administration is a particularly important economic player through the orders it addresses to the private sector.
Depending on the complexity of the operations, our firm’s lawyers intervene or propose the intervention of its partners at all stages of the life of administrative contracts and public contracts (award, execution, termination) but also in the event of litigation and disputes.
Our main interventions in public procurement law:
- Consultations in the field of public works contracts and public contracts for services and supplies by call for tenders, by special procedure, by procedure with negotiation, by procedure without publicity or competitive tendering or by specific procedure.
- Assistance throughout the tender phase prior to the conclusion of the contract or assistance in negotiating the contract.
- Analysis of situations where the company’s liability is engaged vis-à-vis the administration and vice versa, during the execution of the contract, and assessment of risks and damage, analysis of insurance contracts, recommendations for solutions.
- Conduct of amicable settlement procedures for these situations (settlement, mediation).
- Referral to the amicable dispute resolution committee in the event of difficulties in the execution or termination of a public contract.
- Action as plaintiff or defendant before the administrative courts in the event of a challenge of the award of a public contract to a competitor.
- Action as plaintiff or defendant before the administrative courts in the event of difficulties in the execution or breach of a public contract (late penalties, late payment, termination of the contract, etc.).
Types of intervention
- Pre-contractual interlocutory proceedings, contractual interlocutory proceedings, interim suspension.
- Action for damages.
- Action challenging the validity of the contract award.
in procurement law
Availability and Responsiveness
Proximity and Tailor-made services
Rigour and Pragmatism
Clarity of fees